AMA Championships Brisbane 2022. 01/04/2022
. Brisbane, Queensland
Registrations close March 7, 2022 23:59
current entrant list
NOTE: A processing fee will be added of
plus 2.75% for Australian issued credit
% for overseas cards.
Visit the AMA Championships Brisbane 2022 site
Queensland Masters Association (QMA) will host the Australian Masters Athletics Championships at Queensland Sports and Athletics Centre (QSAC), Brisbane from April 1 - 4, 2022. International Masters Visitors are most welcome.
The entry cost (AUD) consists of:
- registration fee (Early bird $60 until February 21, $110 to March 7)
- event fee (all events are $20 each)
- Social Event and Awards Presentation on Sunday 3rd April, 2022 ($50)
- transaction processing fee (for Australian cards 2.75% + 50c; for non-Australian cards 3.95% + 50c).
Registrants must nominate their organisation affiliation (e.g. QMA, NSWMA, SAMA, QA) on the registration page.
The latest event and social schedule is available at https://www.brisbane2022nationals.com.au. Merchanside will be available through https://www.brisbane2022nationals.com.au/merchandise
- All meet enquiries - Guy Quarterman
When full cancellation or individual event withdrawal are requested prior to the stated normal closing date (midnight March 7th, 2020), entry fees are refundable less a $20 administration fee. After this closing date, no fees are refundable.
In this Privacy Statement, "Personal information" has the same meaning as in the Privacy Act 1988. Queensland Masters Athletics
(QMA) and Australian Masters Athletics (AMA) are committed to protecting and security of the personal information we hold about you. Personal information provided in this entry form will be used to:
- Process your competition registration
- Provide you with competition and results information
- Provide you with information about future Masters Athletics events.